Land for Sale 105 Acres in Ben Hill County
Investing in a property that can be subdivided has several benefits! Number one, more lots equals more money! Often the total value of a parcel of land increases by dividing it into smaller parcels. It can also increase the marketability of the property. Many buyers want a smaller, more affordable piece of land. You can also save a piece for yourself! Pick the best lot for yourself and sell the others.
So if you have given any thought into investing in land that can be subdivided, I’d like to show you this 105 Acre tract we have listed in Ben Hill County. This tract of land has many conveniences.
- It’s close to the new schools in the area.
- It’s just outside of town so it has that serene atmosphere of country life yet close to town with all the amenities.
- Power and water are already on the property.
- There is also paved road frontage which offers ease of access.
- The property has already been designed for over 34 lots.
This is the perfect property to subdivide and get a greater return on your investment. The tract has so much potential as an investment for subdivision.
Perhaps you don’t want to subdivide. Perhaps you would like to own a gentleman farm. If you have cattle, this property could easily be converted to pastureland. There is recreational potential, timber investment, or a myriad of other ways to use this property. It could even become a commercial property as it has highway frontage on Hwy 90.
With so many ways to use this property, it's worth your time to look at it! Give Ryker a call and let him fill you in on all the details!
Similar Available Properties:
- 37 Acres Cleared for Homesite
- 79 Riverfront Acres
- 137 Acres in Ware County
- 115 Acres of Pine & Woodlands
- 25 Acres on Pennick Road